Alale health group services
Alale Health Tourism Department with extensive and strong networks of medical and pharmaceutical complexes aims at providing medical and rehabilitation services with the most affordable prices and highest quality for patients around the globe.
Medical services in Iran are comparable with the medical services provided by developed countries. Some of the key strengths of which includes: lower costs, high medical quality, possibility of referring for follow-ups, online filling, telemedical services, coverage of types of medical services and rapid diagnosis and treatment.
Introduction of Alale Health Tourism Department
Alale with more than 20 years of experience in tourism industry is awarded with license for Health Tourism. The company is a pioneer in providing safe and cost-effective health tourism services.
The Company has been cooperating with more than 90 percent of medical centers in Tehran. This cooperation has led to maximum satisfaction of the patients due to the variety of options.
Benefiting from experts and skilled employees as Tour leaders in various languages, online follow-up, medical procedure, and post medical procedure, Alale has introduced its health tourism department as one of the most reputable brands in the field of medical tourism.
Some of the important services:
- Ophthalmology Subspecialty Services (including Contract, Glaucoma, retina, Blepharoplasty, Strabismus, Crosslinking, Lasik, Lasek and etc. Paraclinical eye services such as Angiography, OCT, all types of eye surgeries (P.RP, P.D.T, M.P.C, Y.A.G, PI), etc.
- Eye Angiography
- Optic Coherence Tomography. Or. OCT
- P.R.P Laser
- P.D.T Laser
- M.P.C Laser
- YAG Laser
- Echo Scan (Ultrasonography)
- A Scan (Biometry)
- B Scan
- Computerized Perimetry
- Eyeglasses Store
- Glaucoma Surgery
- Vitrectomy Surgery
- Cross Linking
- LASIK, LASEK and PRK Surgery Rooms
- Infertility Subspecialty centers
- Different medical services, including
- Studding the couples (by prominent specialists in the field of urology, andrology, gynecology, infertility, genetics, and reproduction);
- Lab studies (determining the performance of ovary and quality of endometrium, hormone studies, …)
- Hysterosalpingography (uterine color image);
- Sonography (abdominal and vaginal);
- Hystroscopy (for diagnosis and treatment of intrauterine abnormalities);
- Analyses of semen, sperm performance tests;
- Extraction of sperm from tactical (TESE) and epididymis (PESA);
- Stimulating the ovulation by advanced protocols;
- Incubating the sperm into uterine (IUI);
- In vitro fertilization (IVF);
- Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) (micro-injection);
- Embryo transfer in the blastocyst stage (long term culture= 5 days);
- Legal donation of ovule and embryo;
- Couple consolation for sex selection;
- Couple nutrition consolation;
- Cell therapy;
- Fertility preservation in fertility reduction risk;
- Conducing diagnostic surgeries, such as D&C (diagnostic curettage);
- Hormones endocrine clinics;
- Pre-natal clinics;
- Foreign patients wards;
- Varicocele surgery operation and TESA.
- Specialized Centers for Skin, Hair, Beauty & Laser
- Cardiology Subspecialty centers
- Specialized Clinics
- Dentistry Specialty Centers
- Periodontal surgeries
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Centers for treating the foreign patients
- Accommodation centers
- Internal Departments including
- Gut system and liver
- Blood and Oncology
- Skin, Hair, Beauty, and Laser
- Surgery Departments
- General Surgery
- Neurology Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Thorax Surgery
- Heart Surgery
- Arteries Surgery
- Burn and Plastic Constructive Surgery
- Ear, Throat and Nose (ENT) Surgery
- Urology Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Infertility
Documents required during the medical travel to Iran
All medical records and medicines the patient is using as well as Echo cardiography, MRI, CT scan and all medical tests and prescriptions provided in his home country.
During Stay in Iran
Our agent will welcome the patient and his family members at the airport and transfer them to the accommodations. We are committed to provide the patients and family members with all medical and tourism services they need during their stay in Iran.
At the beginning of medical procedure, 20 percent of the minimum overall treatment cost will be obtained by the company. At the End of the medical procedure, the patients will be provided invoice for final settlement.
We are honored to provide the patients with the best and most accurate medical services at most affordable prices in the quickest possible way.
- Providing accommodation for the medical tourist with various options (hotels, hotel apartments and authentic inns);
- Providing and extending visa;
- Booking flight ticket from origin to Iran and conversely;
- Reservation of plane, bus, train ticket for the patients who have entered from borders;
- Translation services;
- Travel insurance services;
- Providing VIP and out of turn services and appointments in the best medical centers in Iran.
- Continuing patient - doctor relationship via social network after the patient’s departure from the country.
- Offering healing environments for the patient along with tourism services for family members of the medical tourist.
- And helicopter if is necessary
The passengers who like to waiting in a quit, charming and pleasing environment can spend their time in airport`s CIP or VIP and use its facilities. They can take a rest before leaving the airport and getting home. These services include:
- Transferring passengers from the medical centers to the plane and vice versa by Luxurious vehicles;
- Roofed parking with capacity of 100 cars, purely for the dear tourist.
- Shopping Duty Free;
- Exclusive shopping tours of popular goods such as carpets, handicrafts, dry fruits, Iranian souvenirs and caviar;
- conference room for business and commercial negotiations
- Massage therapy
- Sand therapy
- Mud therapy
- Salt medical
- Using The environment and facilities of health towns and villages
- Visiting tourist attractions.
- Visiting monuments.
- Visiting the cultural heritages;
- Visiting recreational centers;
- Catering in the traditional restaurants
- Visiting shopping malls.
- Providing Tour guides.